2010年7月17日星期六

So far so good!



I recently got this phone because I am now off my family's cell phone plan and I wanted a cheaper alternative to getting a contract. I was hesitant at first to get a pay-as-you-go phone, but as soon as I saw this phone being offered at at&t I thought I would give it a shot. I use my phone mainly for text messaging and the occasional call, so this phone is perfect for me (I got a $10/month for 1000 text message plan added to the $1 mobile to mobile plan).

As for the actual phone, I think it is great. I have never had a touch screen phone, so I don't have much to compare it to, but for a first time user of a touch screen phone it has been fantastic. It took some getting used to, but I love it. I haven't experienced any frozen screens as I have heard people complain about on other touch screen phones. The ring can be nice and loud if you want it, and the screen is very easy to read. You can change the font sizes too, which I know is useful for some people.



The only negative thing I can say about this phone (and maybe it is something that can be fixed but I haven't figured out yet) is that during a phone call the screen will lock. This is fine, but if you are calling your voicemail, or a number where you have to select options from a menu, it can get to be pretty annoying. Other than that, the complaints I have had about phones in the past (bad voice call quality, bad battery life) have not been present with this phone. That being said, I have only had it for about a week so we'll see.

Oh and the $50 credit makes this phone totally worth the money.


没有评论:

发表评论