2010年7月17日星期六

love my phone


I've had my phone for about 5 months now. i bought it within the first two weeks of its release. i still really love it. it's actually been transformative in my daily life.

this is my first smartphone, so i don't have much to compare it with. but i was looking for a few things in my phone.
first, i wanted to be able to develop apps for it without having to buy a mac or pay some fee. so android was pretty much it. secondly, i didn't want to be on the ATT network since i felt that it was probably getting slammed by all of the iphone usage. i'd heard too many people complain about poor service especially at large events.

anyway, i read reviews about this product prior to purchasing it, and i haven't found any of the common problems to really bother me that much. typing was something that people complained about, and that hasn't affected my usage. although honestly, i don't type too much on it. just a few short messages a day. some had complained about lag time in screen response, but i have not noticed any problems. the screen is very responsive maybe once a day or so, it gets a little slow, but nothing that i get frustrated over.

it's a great size, very slim.
takes great pictures.


and i've never had any service issues with it.
the one thing that i think could be improved is the battery life. but even that is managable.
i just plug it in to my computer for maybe an hour or so during the day, and charge it at night when i sleep, and it's been fine.

all in all, it's a great device.
i'm definitely happy with my purchase.

additionally, the sprint monthly service contract is so cheap. i have 450 min/mo, with unlimited data, unlimited mobile to mobile (any carrier not just sprint), and nights/weekends start at 7, for 69.99. can't beat the price.

没有评论:

发表评论