2010年7月17日星期六

Do not build deslike toward the phone based on the Sprint Store


I am an old Iphone user. One day a friend of our showed up with her brand new Palm Pre in our house. I begun playing with the Pre and I liked what I saw. Thus because I HATED ATT I DECIDED TO SWITCH TO SPRINT. I assumed that this would be better experience and etc. Well I love Sprint Service....

BUT I had horrible problem with Palm Pre. I had to go throughout three phones and all of them were horrible. I was painstriken and hated every second of choosing the PRE. After some conversation with Amazon staf I was told to return the PRE and order other phone.

I was torn between two Android Phones HTC Hero or Samsung Moment... I have read gazilion reviews and discussions on the internet. One of the major factors for me was the screen and the other one was the build and processor speed. I could not decide what to do, what phone should I get. The HTC Hero in the local store was slow and horrible to use. But I had a bright idea of restarting the phone, and I was plesently surprised at the speed of the UI and how fluid everything was.

Thus I decided that the build quality and hope that HTC is going to release updates more frequent then Samsung I took a plunge. I realy like this phone, it is faster then Iphone 3G and slightly slower then my Ipod 3rd gen ohhh and it is much less buggy then WebOS device.



Now, the screen it dose have problems, these problems are noticeble on gradients in the form of banding. The phone can not handle them well (65K screen will have some banding) Thus for exemple app like slacker will show some unsightly banding in the botom, or facebook client will display barely noticeble hallo on the background. Samsung moment is better in that regarding. But the quality of coating is beter on HTC hero, screen feels smooth and has good contrast. My phone dose have slight light bleed in the conner but that is about it.

Speed, it is fast. Most of the time user will not notice any difference in performance between Samsung Moment and HTC hero. And with Hero you can get more screens. The system seems to be solid, user experience excellent, phone is working awesome. (knock on wood)

The Android seems to be beter then Iphone and Web Os at helping some one to manage their time and resources more efficiently.


没有评论:

发表评论