2010年7月20日星期二

Not perfect but better than many say.


Hi I got my Storm 2 last weekend. Beautiful little phone. My hands are always dry and the phone IS a little slippery.

Now to issues I've read in other reviews--

Battery life- Lith Ion batteries need to be drained completely before recharging and gradually build up a longer charge. The battery recharges very quickly but charging overnight is best.

Reception- I'm in a sketchy area-- lots of bluffs and valleys, many poor signal areas. I had some trouble in the beginning and called my service provider. They reprogramed my phone with great results. On the other side I realized I was blocking the microphone with my little finger-- lol. Also, I needed to hold the phone with the mic away from my face.


Keyboard- OK-- well that's something I'm still getting use to. It doesn't help that I'm a LOUSY typist!

Email- One commentary liked the single mail box on the Storm 2. I did NOT. However- I called my phone provider who connected me to [...] and showed me how to set up my own mailboxes so my outgoing email would be from the person they thought they were emailing instead of "MY Blackberry--"

Hope this helps some folk. CED, WI

没有评论:

发表评论