2010年7月20日星期二

If you like BB, stick with the rest of the line


To each their own of course... but coming from an 8900 I was really hoping for more. I found the touchscreen to be very challenging to use for even casual messaging. (Why own a blackberry if you're not into data entry on your phone?)

I also was disappointed in the resolution of the screen, again being used to a razor sharp 8900 and after having test-driven the Droid in a store.

The OS clearly isn't built for a rotating touchscreen. Many apps don't support rotation or even touch input.

And the keyboard. You can't see what letter you're pressing as it illuminates UNDER your finger. I found the auto-dictionary slow and not nearly as quick on the Droid. I tried multi-press, suretype, everything to no avail.


And let's face it people. RIM's browser is poor. I returned the phone and got a Droid - which I'm using to post this review. That would have taken HOURS on the Storm.

If you're a blackberry user, stay with the fine Curve or Bold lines. Leave the touchscreens to Apple, HTC and Motorola. If only VZW had the 9700...

没有评论:

发表评论